- Ampere meter can only be connected to 5v input end of the module.
- It is better that the charging current is 37% of the battery capacity. If you charge to the battery of 1000mAHcurrent of 400 is enough.
- The connection wire should not be too thick.
- Make sure the connect point is good.
- If the input voltage is too highlike 5.2vthe current will be less than 1000mAit is normal. It is protection functionauto-substract the charging current to avoid burn damage to chip.
- NO Reveral polarity.
Size: Small to 25X20X5mm.
- Charge module- Linear charging.
- Current- 1A adjustable.
- Charge precision- 1.5%.
- Input voltage- 4.5V-5.5V.
- Full charge voltage- 4.2V.
- Led indicator- red is charging Green is full charged.
- Input interface- mini USB.
- Work temperature- -10°c to +85°c.
- Inversed polarity- NO.