Electronic block arduino Soil Moisture Sensor Interface specifications:
- VCC: External 3.3 V to 5 V
- GND: External GND
- DO: Digital output interface (0 and 1)
- AO: Analog output interface(this interface is generally not do application).
- This is a simple and easy moisture sensor can be used for the detection of soil moisturewhen soil water shortagethe module outputs a high levelwhereas the output low level. Using the sensor produces a watering device automaticallylet you don't choose and employ persons to manage the plants in the garden.
- The sensitivity is adjustable digital potentiometer to adjust (blue).
- The working voltage of 3.3 V to 5 V.
- Simple digital outputg + v directly by single chip microcomputer.
- A fixed bolt holeconvenient installation.
- Control panel PCB size: 3 cm * 1.6 cm soil probe size: 6 cm * 2 cm.
- The power indicator light (red) and digital switch output indicator light (green).
- The comparator USES the LM393 chipswork stability.